1. For the new car purchased, due to the time required […]
1. For the new car purchased, due to the time required for delivery, transportation, and storage, the battery power may be insufficient. Please charge it before using it.
2. Check whether the rated input voltage of charging is consistent with the power supply voltage.
3. The battery can be charged directly in the car, but the power switch must be turned off, or it can be removed and taken to a suitable place indoors for charging.
4. Please connect the output plug of the charging appliance to the charging jack of the battery properly (see picture), and then connect the plug of the charger to the 220V AC power supply. (Note: Do not connect the positive and negative poles of the charger output terminal)
5. At this time, the power and charging indicator red lights on the charger are on, indicating that the power is on.
6. A charge time is about 5-10 hours. When the charging indicator turns from red to green, it means that the battery is fully charged. If time permits, it is best to continue charging (floating) for about 1-1.5 hours to make the battery get more energy. But the continuous charging time should not exceed 12 hours, otherwise it will easily cause the battery to deform and damage. Damage to the battery caused by overcharge is not covered by the warranty.
7. After charging, unplug the plug on the AC power supply first, and then unplug the plug connected to the battery.
8. It is forbidden to connect the charger to the AC power supply for a long time without charging.
9. Do the battery maintenance every one to two weeks, that is, after the green light of the charger is on, continue to charge (float) for 1-1.5 hours to extend the service life of the battery.
10. Please use the special charger provided with the car. Do not use other chargers to charge the car.
11. When charging, it should be carried out in a ventilated and dry place. Nothing can be covered on the charger and battery.
12. Keep the charging place away from children and keep your hands dry when plugging or unplugging.
Opening and closing of the electric door: In order to ensure safety, the electric door of the electric bicycle should be opened when getting in the car, and should be closed in time when parking or driving to prevent accidental turning of the speed control knob, which may cause the vehicle to start suddenly and cause an accident.
Do not use the brake handle and the speed control handle at the same time during riding, because the brake handle is a braking component, which has a power-off interlock function to stop the motor; while the handle is turned on and the motor continues to run, so that the motor is running The car cannot move, which will cause overload and damage.
When driving on a rainy day, be careful not to drive while riding with an umbrella. Wear a poncho and be tight. Don't let the poncho float up for a drive to prevent the poncho from being caught by other things or blocking your view.
It is advisable to implement up and down steps to avoid damage to the parts caused by the drop.
For wading riding, it is not advisable for the water depth to exceed the center line of the hub motor (take the 16" car with the smallest wheel diameter as an example, about 200mm). In addition, the controller is generally installed in the lowest position of the frame, and it is also easy to be damaged by water.
Zhejiang Hangpai Electric Vehicle Industry Co., Ltd.