Electric bicycles are special bicycles that use batteri […]
Electric bicycles are special bicycles that use batteries as auxiliary energy sources and have two wheels that can realize human riding, electric or electric assist functions.
1. Maximum speed: should not exceed 25km/h; (Article 58 of the Traffic Law stipulates that the maximum speed of electric vehicles shall not exceed 15 kilometers per hour)
2. Whole vehicle mass: no more than 55kg (including battery);
3. Pedal driving ability: Must have a good pedal riding function, and the pedal driving distance of 30 minutes should be no less than 7km;
4. Continuation mileage: the continuation mileage after one charge should not be less than 25km;
5. Maximum riding noise: When the highest vehicle speed is used for electric uniform riding (electrically assisted riding at a speed of 15km/h～18km/h), the noise should not exceed 62dB(A); the power consumption of 100km should not exceed 1.2kW·h;
6. Electricity consumption per hundred kilometers: electric riding (electric-assisted riding with electric assist), the electric energy consumption of 100km should not be greater than 1.2KWH
7. Motor power: the rated continuous output power should not be greater than 400W;
8. Braking performance: When electric riding at the highest speed (electrically assisted riding at a speed of 20km/h), the dry braking distance should be no more than 4m, and the wet braking distance should be no more than 15m.
Zhejiang Hangpai Electric Vehicle Industry Co., Ltd.