1. Check the appearance to see if the surface of the pa […]
1. Check the appearance to see if the surface of the paint and electroplated parts are in good condition.
2. Operate according to the manual and check the working status of the whole vehicle. The speed adjustment transition should be smooth, without shock at start, and the wheels should rotate flexibly
It is lively and has no sense of stagnation, the wheel hub rotation sound is soft, no abnormal noise, the brake should be moderately tight and the brake is reliable.
3. Also check whether the auxiliary functions (such as power display, speed, mileage display, etc.) of the model are in normal state.
4. Whether the supporting accessories, charger, certificate, manual and warranty card are complete.
The continuous mileage of an electric bicycle is defined as follows: "When the new battery is fully charged, the rider's weight is configured to 75 kg and rides on a flat secondary road (with no strong wind), and the battery voltage is less than 10.5V/cell. If the power is cut off, under the above conditions, the mileage obtained is called the continued mileage of the electric bicycle.
Generally, the continued mileage of brand-name electric bicycles equipped with 36V 12A·hour high-quality batteries is about 45-60 kilometers, but some manufacturers' nominals will rise to 70-80 kilometers. Suspect. Because reaching this nominal value means that the efficiency of its motor is nearly 40% higher than the efficiency of the motor used by the famous brand. If the efficiency of the motor produced by a famous brand factory is 75% in the working state described above, the motor efficiency of the manufacturer with a nominal 70-80 km has reached more than 100%. This is obviously impossible. This is a special reminder Attention consumers.
In actual use, how many kilometers can I travel on full power? This is related to many factors. The main factors related to the manufacturer are the efficiency characteristics of the motor, the capacity and the life characteristics of the battery, and the factors related to other objective conditions are: the weight of the rider, the condition of the road that often rides, whether it needs to be used frequently The brakes, the rider’s riding habits, etc. Another problem that needs to be reminded for consumers is that the battery capacity will gradually become smaller as the use time grows, and the distance that can be traveled with a full charge will also decrease. When the maximum travel distance of the old battery cannot meet the traffic of a day When necessary, you can consider sending the battery for maintenance or replacing with a new battery.
Zhejiang Hangpai Electric Vehicle Industry Co., Ltd.