How to use and maintain electric bicycles,we can throug […]
How to use and maintain electric bicycles,we can through these:
1. First adjust the height of the saddle and handlebars to make them in the safest and most comfortable position, especially the height of the saddle. It is best that both feet can touch the ground at the same time when you need to stop during riding.
2. Test whether the braking device is effective and reliable, and test whether the power supply is cut off and the motor has stopped working after braking.
3. Check the power: When the power is turned on, it is important to watch the power on the monitor, especially when it is used after long-term storage. In addition, it is necessary to check whether the electric horn, lights and other relevant driving safety components are effective!
4. Check the rotating parts: whether the front and rear wheels, pedals, cranks, sprockets, chains, and flywheels are running normally, and whether there are foreign objects rubbing against them.
5. Check whether the tire pressure is appropriate.
6. First of all, you must abide by road traffic rules during riding. Do not cross red lights, ride in the slow lane, and never ride in the fast lane. When the traffic is heavy, turn off the switch and ride by manpower. Slow down when turning, and avoid sharp turns at small angles when driving at high speeds, which may cause excessive centrifugal force and cause a car accident.
7. Never bring people. Because the battery capacity of electric bicycles is not large, and the motor power is not high, the load capacity of general electric bicycles is about 80kg (including cyclists). If you ride with people, it will inevitably increase the load of the motor and accelerate the battery consumption, thereby reducing The service life of the battery motor also violates the provisions of traffic laws.
8. When riding uphill, on the bridge, or against strong winds, both electricity and manpower should be used at the same time to reduce the load on batteries and motors. Riding method when starting: Generally, electric bicycles have a zero-start function, that is, when the electric bicycle is stationary, open the switch and turn the speed control knob to start the car. But the starting current at this time is two to three times that of normal driving, which has a great impact on the motor and battery, especially the battery. Therefore, in order to extend the continuous mileage of a charge and the service life of the battery, the pedal should be started when starting, and the circuit should be connected after the pedal has a certain speed for three or four laps. This is especially true in heavy traffic and traffic lights Many lots are especially important. Frequent zero start will definitely shorten the battery life.
Zhejiang Hangpai Electric Vehicle Industry Co., Ltd.