1. The whole car is out of power-the main fault is that […]
1. The whole car is out of power-the main fault is that the electric bike battery is welded, the insurance is burned, the power cord and the battery socket are disconnected, the contact is poor, and the converter is damaged. No major problems will occur.
2. Don’t go if there is electricity. Under normal circumstances, you should first check whether the brake lever is in place. If the brake lever is disconnected, you can drive by holding the brake lever with your hand. Except for the above conditions, turn it. Control If the device is damaged, the motor is damaged, or the Hall is damaged, there will be a little bit of failure. In this case, there is a possibility that everything else except the power supply may be broken. You must find a professional to check and repair it.
3. There are some special situations: the car is sluggish, sometimes walking and sometimes not walking, power consumption increases, and the mileage of the car is short. 1. The battery may be damaged. 2. Insufficient tire pressure. 3. The brakes are too tight.
The fault judgment mainly has the following nine directions:
1) How to check if the vehicle is out of power?
First check whether the power supply has electricity, if not, check whether the fuse is good, if the fuse is normal and the power supply is out of power, check whether the internal electrode connection of the power supply is loose and whether the battery is disconnected. If the power supply has power, check whether the power cord and power lock are normal.
2) How to check if the vehicle has electricity and the motor does not turn?
Turn the controller up and short the positive red wire and turn the speed yellow wire. If the motor runs normally, the motor and the controller are good, if the motor does not turn, the motor or controller is broken
Zhejiang Hangpai Electric Vehicle Industry Co., Ltd.