1. Adjust the height of the saddle and handlebar before […]
1. Adjust the height of the saddle and handlebar before using the electric bicycle to ensure riding comfort and reduce fatigue. The height of the saddle and the handlebar should vary from person to person. Generally, the height of the saddle is suitable for the rider to reliably touch the ground with one foot (the whole car should be basically upright), and the height of the handlebar should be placed on the rider’s forearm and shoulders. It is appropriate to relax your arms. But the adjustment of the saddle and the handlebar should first ensure that the insertion depth of the overtube and the stem must be higher than the safety mark line.
2. Before using the electric bicycle, check and adjust the front and rear brakes. The front brake is controlled by the right brake lever, and the rear brake is controlled by the left brake lever. The front and rear brakes should be adjusted so that they can brake reliably when the left and right brake handles reach half the stroke; the brake shoes should be replaced in time if they are excessively worn.
3. Check the tightness of the chain before the electric bicycle is used. If the chain is too tight, the pedal is laborious when riding, and it is easy to tremble and rub against other parts if the chain is too loose. The sag of the chain is preferably 1-2mm, and it can be adjusted properly when riding without pedals. When adjusting the chain, first loosen the rear wheel nut, screw in and out the left and right chain adjusting screws evenly, adjust the tightness of the chain, and re-tighten the rear wheel nut.
4. Check the lubrication of the chain before using the electric bicycle. Feel and observe whether the chain shaft of the chain rotates flexibly and whether the chain links are severely corroded. If it is corroded or the rotation is not flexible, add proper amount of lubricating oil, and replace the chain in serious cases.
Zhejiang Hangpai Electric Vehicle Industry Co., Ltd.