1. The handlebars of the electric bikes are loose or wo […]
1. The handlebars of the electric bikes are loose or wobbly
(1) The simple car directly adjusts the fastening bolts of the handlebar;
(2) Remove the back of the head of luxury and ultra-luxury cars, and then adjust the tightness of the fastening bolts.
2. The bottom bracket is loose or wobbly or wobbly
(1) Reason: the bowl at both ends of the central shaft is loose or the ball frame of the central shaft is broken, the ball is not aligned and dropped;
(2) Tools and accessories: a set of left and right axle bowls and special tools, a set of each word, shaft and ball frame;
(3) Steps: A. Remove the plastic cover of the left and right crank nuts with a straight line, use a special tool to remove the left and right crank lock nuts, and remove the left and right cranks. B. Check whether the screws of the left and right bowls of the bottom bracket are loose. If loose, use special tools to tighten and adjust the gap. If the screws are not loose, the rigid ball may be damaged. You should unscrew the intermediate shaft bowl, replace the rigid balls, and install the bowl and left and right cranks.
3. Loose pedals and irregular movements:
(1) Check whether the pedals and crank screws are loose, and tighten them if they are loose;
(2) If the wire is not damaged, check the pedal for damage. If damaged, replace pedals.
4. The crank is loose, falls off or is bent
Check the crank and intermediate shaft, and tighten the nuts, if loose, tighten them with a wrench
Zhejiang Hangpai Electric Vehicle Industry Co., Ltd.